1044 Views • 2 Replies
Anoeta Pasalekua, 1, 20014 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Though generally considered the home of La Liga veterans Real Sociedad, there are also two professional rugby teams in that area of Basque country who make use of the stadium. It seats 30,000 fans, which makes for a great atmosphere in most of the eagerly anticipated La Liga fixtures and copa games! The stadium is seriously cool. The curved, bending roofs and stands give it an exceptionally modern look, and is probably the most attractive stadium in the league, maybe after the Bernabeu. It’s everything you want from a football venue.
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Anoeta?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Anoeta crowd?
879 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio Anoeta?
844 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Anoeta?
806 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Anoeta?
790 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Anoeta?
780 Views • 2 Replies