2763 Views • 2 Replies
800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134, United States
Century Link Field is home of the 12th Man of the NFL and the powerful Seattle Seahawks. The stadium is by far the loudest stadium in the World and lives up to its reputation. The crowd goes absolutely berserk for the entire game and love to hate on the opposing team so make sure not to wear a 49ers jersey. The stadium has a great variety of food and drinks and is a football fans dream. It is also not Seattle if it doesn’t rain or mist so just take that in as part of the experience. The Seahawks also treat their fans great with pre-game goodies and free nick knacks as well as promotions during the game.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- BARSBest bars near CenturyLink Field ?
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for CenturyLink Field ?
2034 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at CenturyLink Field ?
1977 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at CenturyLink Field ?
1883 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGCenturyLink Field seating ?
1217 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at CenturyLink Field ?
1153 Views • 2 Replies