174 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio do Bonfim
Av. Dr. António Rodrigues Manito 27, Setúbal, Portugal
Estadio do Bonfim is a wonderful example of a quiet town stadium that reflects the relaxing environment with its fans that are proud of their clubs tradition, especially when they manage to compete with the big guns of Portuguese football.
The stadium is wonderfully located in the heart of the city, meaning you can walk to it from almost everywhere, with the tickets being reasonably priced.
It is well worth a visit if you are in the local area, especially if they are playing one of the biggest teams in the nation.
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio do Bonfim?
- PARKINGEstadio do Bonfim parking?
166 Views • 0 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Estadio do Bonfim?
163 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio do Bonfim seating?
162 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio do Bonfim?
152 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio do Bonfim crowd?
145 Views • 2 Replies