112 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Calle Sevilla Fútbol Club, s/n, 41005 Sevilla, Spain
La Bombonera is a pretty impressive 42,500 seater stadium in Seville. Home to one of the most accomplished clubs in Spanish football, this is a stadium which has certainly seen its fair share of high profile matches. The fans have known many highs and lows, and they know how to generate a match-winning atmosphere when called upon. What lends a certain character and style to the stadium is its simplicity – white seats, basic-looking construction…it’s a stadium that was designed for football, not unnecessary bells and whistles!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan?
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan?
110 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan crowd?
107 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan?
99 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan seating?
63 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan?
58 Views • 2 Replies