888 Views • 2 Replies
Sheffield S6 1SW, UK
Hillsborough is one of those venues that just has a calmness, or a timelessness about it. Though there haven’t been any recent renovations or rebuilds, the stadium looks pretty much out the box! Its got four stands of equal height, which makes it feel more complete than many stadiums. The whopping 40,000-person attendance can also take you by surprise! This is a team that wants to play Premier League matches, and the support from the fans in the Championship can be a bit poor. Many fans go on about the history, and the character, of Hillsborough. Once you step inside, you know exactly what they mean.
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Hillsborough Stadium?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Hillsborough Stadium?
801 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Hillsborough Stadium?
754 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Hillsborough Stadium?
722 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Hillsborough Stadium?
720 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Hillsborough Stadium crowd?
700 Views • 2 Replies