749 Views • 1 Reply
700 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63102, United States
Busch Stadium is home to the St. Louis Cardinals of the MLB. It is one of the legendary ballparks because of its long history of Cardinal greats. The stadium has a great skyline with the St. Louis Arch as the focal point. The Cardinal fans make watching a baseball game here very enjoyable. The stadium is newer and has a great museum and statues around the grounds of “The Wizard of Oz” Ozzie Smith, Stan “the man” Musial, and many others. Sitting behind home plate with a hot dog and beer while watching the Cardinals take on the Cubs and seeing a sunset over the Arch is a little bit of heaven here on earth.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Busch Stadium ?
- BARSBest bars near Busch Stadium ?
723 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Busch Stadium ?
721 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Busch Stadium ?
689 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Busch Stadium ?
638 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Busch Stadium ?
634 Views • 1 Reply