966 Views • 1 Reply
700 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63102, United States
Busch Stadium is home to the St. Louis Cardinals of the MLB. It is one of the legendary ballparks because of its long history of Cardinal greats. The stadium has a great skyline with the St. Louis Arch as the focal point. The Cardinal fans make watching a baseball game here very enjoyable. The stadium is newer and has a great museum and statues around the grounds of “The Wizard of Oz” Ozzie Smith, Stan “the man” Musial, and many others. Sitting behind home plate with a hot dog and beer while watching the Cardinals take on the Cubs and seeing a sunset over the Arch is a little bit of heaven here on earth.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald
- BARSBest bars near Busch Stadium ?
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Busch Stadium ?
961 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Busch Stadium ?
879 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Busch Stadium ?
855 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Busch Stadium ?
832 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGBusch Stadium seating ?
823 Views • 1 Reply