2847 Views • 1 Reply
1401 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103, United States
ScottTrade Center is home to the NHL’s St. Louis Blues. Watching a game here is a blast because the employees make the game a magnificent pro hockey entertainment experience. Whether it is the music and original pump organ that plays songs throughout the game, the fog horns that go off for a goal, or the great amount of free giveaways they give out to fans, the ScottTrade center is one of the great places to see hockey. I recommend this venue for hockeygoers.
Fan Author: Riley McDonald / Photo credit
- SAFETYSafety at Scottrade Center ?
- BARSBest bars near Scottrade Center ?
2819 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGScottrade Center parking ?
2027 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Scottrade Center ?
1677 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Scottrade Center ?
1398 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Scottrade Center ?
1199 Views • 1 Reply