310 Views • 3 Replies
Mercedesstraße 87, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
The days of VFB Stuttgart winning the Bundesliga with Mario Gomez at the helm are over a decade away and they now find themselves in the second league of German football. However, a club like Stuttgart won’t be down there for long, and the optimism that comes with winning, as they do do in the Bundesliga 2, means that there are plenty of smiles and cheers on a game day. Indeed, the enormous 60,000 capacity stadium is no use in the second league of German football – and with the stadium being renovated as recently as 2011, you can be sure that the facilities, seats and views are as top tier as they come.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Mercedes-Benz Arena?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Mercedes-Benz Arena?
224 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Mercedes-Benz Arena?
215 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Mercedes-Benz Arena?
212 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGMercedes-Benz Arena seating?
210 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Mercedes-Benz Arena?
199 Views • 3 Replies