2401 Views • 1 Reply
Find games around Sydney, NSW and get the best fan advice
With arguably one of the best harbours in the world, warm waters and spectacular beaches, it’s no wonder Sydney is a hotspot not only for domestic travellers, but also those coming from overseas.
Sport is not counted out of this category either. Who could forget Michael Clarke making 329 no. in a test match against India back in 2012 at the SCG? Or Cathy Freeman’s 400m win at the 2000 Olympics? These are moments that define a city.
Tell us about your favourite spot in Sydney or a time you visited the city to attend a sporting event – we want to hear it!
- PARKINGSpotless Stadium parking?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Spotless Stadium?
1909 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGSouthern Cross Group Stadium parking?
1828 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAllianz Stadium parking?
1601 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGSpotless Stadium seating?
1301 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Spotless Stadium?
1141 Views • 2 Replies