1259 Views • 1 Reply
1 Tropicana Dr, St Petersburg, FL 33705, United States
Tropicana Field of Tampa Bay, Florida is home to the Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball. The Rays were one of the two Florida expansion teams in the early 1990/2000s and have dwindled in attendance like the Marlins even though they have won a World Series championship and have a pretty nice domed stadium which is nice in the Florida summer. Tropicana Field lacks in what other parks have and don’t really cater to the fan experience and you can see that with the food selection, lack of stores, and lack of interactive experiences. This is routinely ranked as one of the worst parks in Major League Baseball.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Tropicana Field ?
- SEATINGTropicana Field seating ?
862 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Tropicana Field ?
827 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Tropicana Field ?
786 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Tropicana Field ?
700 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at Tropicana Field ?
640 Views • 1 Reply