2005 Views • 1 Reply
1 Tropicana Dr, St Petersburg, FL 33705, United States
Tropicana Field of Tampa Bay, Florida is home to the Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball. The Rays were one of the two Florida expansion teams in the early 1990/2000s and have dwindled in attendance like the Marlins even though they have won a World Series championship and have a pretty nice domed stadium which is nice in the Florida summer. Tropicana Field lacks in what other parks have and don’t really cater to the fan experience and you can see that with the food selection, lack of stores, and lack of interactive experiences. This is routinely ranked as one of the worst parks in Major League Baseball.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Tropicana Field ?
- SEATINGTropicana Field seating ?
1273 Views • 1 Reply
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Tropicana Field ?
1246 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest bars near Tropicana Field ?
1122 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGTropicana Field parking ?
1042 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Tropicana Field ?
1039 Views • 1 Reply