516 Views • 0 Replies
Ratinan rantatie 1, 33100 Tampere, Finland
Soon to be the host of the IAAF World U20 Championships in 2018, Ratina Stadion has been home to a success of soccer matches, motorcycle races, and concerts since its opening date in 1964. But that’s not the only thing that is bright in Ratina’s future. It will also be the home to the Finnish national team until 2018. So don’t wait, get your tickets to experience the magical atmosphere of games at Ratina Stadion and watch sports history being made.
- PARKINGRatina Stadion parking?
- SAFETYSafety at Ratina Stadion?
462 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Ratina Stadion?
455 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Ratina Stadion?
438 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGRatina Stadion seating?
432 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Ratina Stadion?
422 Views • 1 Reply