2811 Views • 3 Replies
1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 1J1, Canada
The Rogers Centre has been home to the Toronto Blue Jays since June 5, 1989. The stadium was so far ahead of its time that it is known for many unique innovations, by far the most notable being its retractable roof. It was once named the SkyDome but was renamed Rogers Centre on February 2, 2005, this was the first day the Blue Jays had full control of their facility.
Rogers Centre has been home to the Major League Baseball’s World Series but also NCAA Bowl Games, wrestlemania, soccer, cricket and loads more. This stadium seats around 49,000 people and when it’s full you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
Fan Author: Nish Moses / Photo credit
- SEATINGRogers Centre seating?
- BARSBest bars near Rogers Centre?
2226 Views • 3 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Rogers Centre?
1912 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Rogers Centre crowd?
1775 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Rogers Centre?
1716 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Rogers Centre?
1493 Views • 3 Replies