604 Views • 1 Reply
Viale Candolini, 2, 33100 Udine UD, Italy
Despite being built in the 1970’s, the Stadio Friuli looks and feels up to date and is rewarded in hosting not only Udinese games but also the occasional international game for both the Italian Football and Rugby teams. After undergoing a recent renovation, there isn’t a bad seat in the house and the ultra-groups will keep you entertained all game long even if there is a lull down on the pitch.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stadio Friuli crowd?
- SEATINGStadio Friuli seating?
494 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Stadio Friuli?
489 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadio Friuli?
466 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGStadio Friuli parking?
443 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Stadio Friuli?
439 Views • 1 Reply