204 Views • 1 Reply
Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi
Piazzale Olimpia, 37138 Verona VR, Italy
Verona, quite rightly has long been identified with being Shakespeare’s city – the home of Romeo and Juliet – but there are so many more facets to the ‘Gateway to Italy’, one of which is the Stadio Marcantonio. Home to both of Verona’s football teams; Cheivo and Hellas, the atmosphere at the games more than makes up for the fact that the stadium is never normally sold out. If you close your eyes – you’ll think it was one of the most popular grounds in the country.
- SEATINGStadio Marcantonio Bentegodi seating?
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi?
192 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi?
189 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi?
157 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi?
155 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi?
149 Views • 1 Reply