197 Views • 1 Reply
Ernst Happel Stadion
Meiereistraße 7, 1020 Wien, Austria
When Ernst Happel Stadion, the largest stadium in Austria, isn’t hosting worldwide rockstars, intense soccer matches fill the field with avid fans cheering on the sidelines. Since it opened in Vienna in 1931 under the original name of Praterstadion, Ernst Happel Stadion earned its new name when Ernst Happel, Austrian soccer player and coach, died in 1992. After being the host of seven games in UEFA Euro 2008 and the home of the Austrian National Football team, it’s no wonder this stadium is a treasured piece of sports history in Vienna.
- BARSBest Bars near Ernst Happel Stadion?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Ernst Happel Stadion?
194 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGErnst Happel Stadion parking?
189 Views • 0 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Ernst Happel Stadion?
188 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGErnst Happel Stadion seating?
186 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Ernst Happel Stadion crowd?
183 Views • 1 Reply