1011 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio de la Ceramica
Carrer Blasco Ibanez, 2, 12540 Vila-real, Castello, Spain
Villareal are one of the few La Liga teams (alongside Real, Barca, Atletico, Valencia…) which remains very well-known around Europe; their blinding yellow stadium may or may not be a contributing factor! El Estadio de la Ceramica may be one of the more unusual looking stadiums in the Spanish top flight, but it certainly has a rich history. While 22,000 seats may sound small, this is actually half the population of the town itself, which is pretty unbelievable. The support at la Ceramica is blinding, and local fans are extremely passionate about their team. Mental venue – great fans!
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio de la Ceramica?
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio de la Ceramica?
856 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio de la Ceramica seating?
649 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio de la Ceramica?
585 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio de la Ceramica?
523 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio de la Ceramica?
507 Views • 2 Replies