263 Views • 2 Replies
Cervantes Ibilbidea, s/n, 01007 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
Currently having a great season in the middle of La Liga, Deportivo Alaves should probably extend a warm thank you to the 15-20k fans who show up every week to cheer them on, come rain, shine or vastly superior opponents! The stadium is shaped into a single bowl, which is fully-enclosed, making it a “proper” stadium in the eyes of many. It also helps amplify noise levels and motivate the lads on to victory. The seats are an ocean of blue, and their cheaper-than-average ticket prices mean you can go enjoy a top quality game of football at a good price – double happiness!
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Mendizorrotza?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Mendizorrotza?
236 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio Mendizorrotza seating?
216 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Mendizorrotza?
140 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio Mendizorrotza?
132 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Mendizorrotza?
126 Views • 2 Replies