254 Views • 2 Replies
Fernando Buesa Arena
Calle Portal de Zurbano, s/n, 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Araba, Spain
The Fernando Buesa Arena is one of the premiere venues for watching professional basketball in the whole of Spain. It can seat a whopping 15,000 fans around the court, but being inside, there is an intimate feel to the place, almost like a concert. Home to Saski Baskonia, the team has posted some very impressive results in recent years and so continues to draw capacity crowds to every game. Even if you’re not a massive basketball fall, you’re bound to have a great time at the Fernando Buesa!
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Fernando Buesa Arena crowd?
- FOODBest restaurants near Fernando Buesa Arena?
223 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Fernando Buesa Arena?
201 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Fernando Buesa Arena?
140 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Fernando Buesa Arena?
130 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Fernando Buesa Arena?
123 Views • 2 Replies