441 Views • 2 Replies
National Stadium Tickets
aleja Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warszawa, Poland
Warsaw National Stadium is an amazing piece of architecture that has a retractable roof and was officially opened for the first time back in 2012. They hosted a number of big games during Euro 2012, which Poland co-hosted with the Ukraine. The pitch is even heated and has amazing façade lighting. It also plays host to concerts and other events during the year.
The Polish football fans are passionate and always create an electric atmosphere, so any game that you go to in this stadium will be top class in terms of atmosphere. It is very easy to get to from the airport or the city centre, with the city of Warsaw having many great bars, restaurants and activities for you to do before and after the match. You will not be disappointed.
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at National Stadium?
- FOODBest food and drink at National Stadium?
409 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around National Stadium?
404 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTParking at National Stadium?
389 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to National Stadium?
367 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near National Stadium?
366 Views • 2 Replies