4342 Views • 2 Replies
Find games around Washington DC and get the best fan advice
Washington DC is the place for you if you want a dose of history and knowledge. Home to seventeen different Smithsonian Museums, there’s no shortage of things to learn or things to see.
And once you’re done with that, you can head on over to the White House and give the President a wave before heading to a Washington Redskins game at FedExField.
- PARKINGParking at FedEx Field ?
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at Verizon Center ?
3629 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest pre-game bars at RFK Stadium ?
2669 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at RFK Stadium ?
2292 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Verizon Center ?
2143 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Verizon Center ?
2018 Views • 3 Replies