245 Views • 2 Replies
C. Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Home to one of the most renowned football clubs in Europe, and indeed in the entire history of the game, the Camp Nou is a stadium unlike any other. As the largest stadium on the continent, it can sit over 99,000 supporters which brings an electric atmosphere that is simply unrivalled anywhere else in the modern game. It is a large oval with several tiers and it is a great source of pride to the people of Catalonia. If you are ever graced with the opportunity to watch Barcelona play a whole match in any competition, then you should jump at this potentially once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- BARSBest Bars around Camp Nou?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Camp Nou?
242 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Camp Nou?
232 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGCamp Nou seating?
219 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Camp Nou crowd?
200 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Camp Nou?
198 Views • 3 Replies