Find games around Chicago and get the best fan advice
The city of Chicago is absolutely buzzing with the recent World Series win from the Cubs (the first since 1908) and regardless of the success of their other teams, the city always has a sense of community when it comes to sport.
Were you in Chicago when the Cubs brought the Commissioner’s Trophy back to Wrigley Field? We’d love to hear your Chicago sporting stories!
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at Soldier Field?
6489 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at United Center?
2371 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest pre-game bars at United Center?
2241 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around United Center?
2193 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at United Center?
2159 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for United Center?
1959 Views • 2 Replies