2078 Views • 2 Replies
1000 Elysian Park Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States
Dodger Stadium has a rabid fan base that only continues to grow due to the engaging, fresh and entertaining culture that pervades Stadium Way. If you’re looking for a good time for your family or just yourself and some friends, Dodgers Stadium is a must see for sports fans traversing Los Angeles. If you’re looking to enjoy the game but not drop too much, do as the locals do. In 2014, Dodgers Stadium built the bar and restaurant Think Blue BBQ out in left field. Littered with flat screens and loads of seating, many people buy the cheap seats and simply watch the game from the bar, enjoying the camaraderie and delicious food. Similarly, another ticket deal being the all-you-can-eat right field pavilion. Flat ticket price gets you unlimited Dodger dogs (a stadium staple), peanuts and nachos.
Fan Author: Gianluca Keeler
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at Dodger Stadium ?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Dodger Stadium ?
1192 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGParking at Dodger Stadium ?
1112 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Dodger Stadium crowd ?
1097 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food at Dodger Stadium ?
1032 Views • 4 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Dodger Stadium ?
994 Views • 2 Replies