322 Views • 1 Reply
Caulfield Racecourse, Station Street, Caulfield East, Victoria, Australia
Caulfield Racecourse is widely regarded as one of the leading horse racing venues in Australia. Racing was first held a t Caulfield in 1859 and in the early days, was nicknamed “The Heath” due to jockey’s having to ride through sand hills, bush, and heath.
The premier race day at Caulfield is the Caulfield Cup Carnival in the spring which features 3 days of world class racing. The Caulfield Cup, run over 2400m, is a top class handicap race which attracts horses and trainers from right around the world.
Caulfield Racecourse has spent a lot of money in recent years upgrading facilities for members and the general public. There is heaps of great food and drink, great access to the mounting yard, and great views for members and general admin alike.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Caulfield Racecourse?
- TICKETSTicket options at Caulfield Racecourse?
305 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Caulfield Racecourse?
283 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGCaulfield Racecourse seating?
261 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Caulfield Racecourse?
247 Views • 0 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Caulfield Racecourse?
242 Views • 1 Reply