232 Views • 2 Replies
Find games around Sydney, NSW and get the best fan advice
With arguably one of the best harbours in the world, warm waters and spectacular beaches, it’s no wonder Sydney is a hotspot not only for domestic travellers, but also those coming from overseas.
Sport is not counted out of this category either. Who could forget Michael Clarke making 329 no. in a test match against India back in 2012 at the SCG? Or Cathy Freeman’s 400m win at the 2000 Olympics? These are moments that define a city.
Tell us about your favourite spot in Sydney or a time you visited the city to attend a sporting event – we want to hear it!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Spotless Stadium?
- BARSBest Bars near Spotless Stadium?
230 Views • 2 Replies
- PARKINGSpotless Stadium parking?
171 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGSpotless Stadium seating?
144 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGAllianz Stadium parking?
134 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Sydney Cricket Ground?
134 Views • 1 Reply