237 Views • 1 Reply
Hisense Arena, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
One of Australia’s most versatile arenas, Hisense Arena plays host to a wide variety of sports throughout the sporting year. It has played host to World Championship Track Cycling events, and features prominently during the Australian Open Tennis Championship each year in January. The Melbourne Vixens, playing in the ANZ Netball Championships, and Melbourne United, playing in the National Basketball League, call Hisense home during their respective seasons.
Sitting proudly amongst one of the world’s best sporting precincts, Hisense is a short walk away from the Melbourne CBD, giving fans access to Melbourne’s famed cafes and restaurants. With a capacity of around 10,500 seats, the arena ensures that fans are never far away from the action.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Hisense Arena?
- FOODBest restaurants near Hisense Arena?
170 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to Hisense Arena?
167 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGHisense Arena parking?
160 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Hisense Arena crowd?
156 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Hisense Arena?
151 Views • 1 Reply