246 Views • 2 Replies
St James Park
Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4ST, UK
Newcastle may not be reaching the heights they once knew, but their stadium is certainly built for the big occasion! It seats over 50,000 fans, and boasts the largest cantilever stand in Europe which gives it a unique appearance. Despite looking a bit disproportioned and strange from the outside (and the inside, to be honest) it doesn’t half generate atmosphere! With an average attendance around 50,000, which may drop now they’re in the Championship, the sheer amount of noise and voices is staggering! Cracking venue for a match.
- FOODBest restaurants near St. James' Park?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at St. James' Park?
221 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around St. James' Park?
218 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the St. James' Park crowd?
209 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around St. James' Park?
207 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to St. James' Park?
203 Views • 2 Replies