155 Views • 1 Reply
Sydney Motorsport Park
Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek, New South Wales, Australia
The Sydney Motorsport Park has previously (and more famously) been known as Eastern Creek. The track hosted the Australian Moto Grand Prix between 1991 and 1996 before it moved permanently to Phillip Island. The track regularly hosts various motor racing meets throughout the year with the biggest event being a round of the V8 Supercars. The track itself is 3.93kms long and is known for its fast and flowing driving lines that rewards those driver’s with a little bit more ‘cahonas’. The track has received funding for various upgrades for competitors and spectators in recent years and rightly holds its place amongst the top tier of motor racing venues in Australia.
- SEATINGSydney Motorsport Park seating?
- TICKETSTicket options at Sydney Motorsport Park?
154 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGSydney Motorsport Park parking?
134 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Sydney Motorsport Park?
123 Views • 0 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Sydney Motorsport Park?
122 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTDirections to Sydney Motorsport Park?
119 Views • 1 Reply