1382 Views • 1 Reply
Raymond James Stadium
4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607, United States
Raymond James Stadium is a multi-event stadium located in Tampa and was opened in 1998 and is home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Raymond James Stadium is consistently seen as one of the best stadiums in the NFL and has some of the best turf in the league. It has numerous, up to date features and fantastic architecture that is highlighted by a 103 foot replica pirate ship located behind the end zone. The ship also features cannons that go off with each Buccaneers score. Raymond James has hosted two Super Bowls and is operated by more than 30 technicians to ensure everything in the stadium runs smoothly.
Fan Author: Kale
- BARSBest bars near Raymond James Stadium ?
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Raymond James Stadium ?
498 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGRaymond James Stadium seating ?
484 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Raymond James Stadium ?
437 Views • 1 Reply
- TICKETSTicket options at Raymond James Stadium ?
436 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGRaymond James Stadium parking ?
420 Views • 1 Reply