191 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Municipal de Balaidos
Avda. de Balaídos, s/n, 36210 Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
The famous home of perennial La Liga club Celta de Vigo underwent some serious renovation 12 years ago, and now it stands as one of the most professional stadiums in the country. The sky-blue and white seating is tastefully done, and the South Stand is exceedingly impressive, if slightly daunting. Its only weakness on appearance is that it isn’t quite fully enclosed. That said, it’s got a cracking TV screen one end and houses over 30,000 wildly passionate fans, which makes for an extremely enjoyable matchday experience. The fans are known for being loud, and the stadium’s acoustics are surprisingly good given it slightly disjointed shape!
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio Municipal de Balaidos?
- SEATINGEstadio Municipal de Balaidos seating?
186 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Estadio Municipal de Balaidos?
173 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Municipal de Balaidos?
158 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Municipal de Balaidos?
157 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio Municipal de Balaidos?
149 Views • 2 Replies