836 Views • 1 Reply
Find games around Montreal and get the best fan advice
Montreal does a great job of hitting the cultural, culinary, historical and architectural sweet spots of any tourist. Place like the Notre-Dame Basilica, St-Paul Street and Mont-Royal all make for great tourist ideas and will no doubt make you wanting more of the great city.
If you’re a hockey fan though then you’re also in the right spot. Canadians, and the people of Montreal in particular, are hockey fanatics and if you venture into their territory, you better be sporting some Montreal Canadien gear & get ready for an exciting time if visiting Centre Bell.
- BARSBest bars near Stade Saputo?
- PARKINGStade Saputo parking?
793 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Centre Bell?
651 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Stade Saputo?
650 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest food and drink at Stade Saputo?
647 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for Stade Saputo?
646 Views • 2 Replies