226 Views • 1 Reply
ArenA Boulevard 1, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Amsterdam Arena (now known as the Johan Cruyff arena in tribute to the late, great Dutch international) is the largest stadium in the Netherlands and plays host to both Ajax and the Dutch National football team.
Originally proposed as part of Amsterdam’s failed 1992 Olympic bid, the stadium was completed in 1996 and has a capacity of over 54,000 which can increase for the various music events the stadium hosts during the summer months.
Despite being over 20 years old, the stadium is widely regarded as one of the most modern in European football and has been selected as one of the hose grounds for Euro 2020 and with its electric atmosphere – is an absolute must visit for any sports fan in Amsterdam.
- BARSBest Bars near Amsterdam Arena?
- PARKINGAmsterdam Arena parking?
225 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGAmsterdam Arena seating?
222 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Amsterdam Arena?
221 Views • 0 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Amsterdam Arena?
214 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Amsterdam Arena?
202 Views • 1 Reply