1119 Views • 2 Replies
Ciudad del Motor de Aragon
Edificio Circuito de Velocidad, Ctra TE-V 7033, Km. 1, 44600 Alcañiz, Teruel, Spain
The Ciudad del Motor de Aragon is one of the most diverse and multi-purpose motor racing venues in the country, featuring all sorts of different race styles and vehicle types. The track is 3.3 miles long with various possible layouts. Its surroundings are quite empty, though this definitely serves to add a level of character to the venue: the orange, almost arid looking plains surrounding the track make it feel like attending a race in James Bond movie. Since opening in 2009, it has played host to several major events including the FIM MotoGP and the Renault World Series.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Ciudad del Motor de Aragon crowd?
- SEATINGCiudad del Motor de Aragon seating?
1024 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Ciudad del Motor de Aragon?
1014 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Ciudad del Motor de Aragon?
977 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Ciudad del Motor de Aragon?
963 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Ciudad del Motor de Aragon?
733 Views • 2 Replies