735 Views • 2 Replies
Sant Jordi Club
Passeig Olímpic, 5-7, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
The Santi Jordi Club is a massive indoor venue which has played a huge role across several decades of Spanish sport, including a prominent role in the 1992 Olympic Games. There are over 16,000 seats for basketball games, and up to half as many again for concerts and music events. It can even count the Davis Cup among its successes! From the outside it is a very unique looking building with curved, navy blue roofing which slopes up to a square metal top. For spectating at indoor sports – or indeed a concert – there is no better venue in Spain.
- FOODBest restaurants near Sant Jordi Club?
- BARSBest Bars around Sant Jordi Club?
533 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Sant Jordi Club?
502 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Sant Jordi Club?
471 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGSant Jordi Club seating?
470 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Sant Jordi Club?
452 Views • 2 Replies