296 Views • 2 Replies
Stade Armand Cesari
Route du Stade, 20600 Furiani, France
Found on the small island of Corsica – which is actually closer to Italy than it is to mainland France – you would be forgiven in thinking that Bastia would play in Serie A rather than the French footballing world. However – they do belong in Ligue 1, with a game at Stade Armand Cerari being an interesting experience. With only 16,000 seats the atmosphere can be a bit lacking – with most away fans not wanting to make the journey out to the island. Indeed – with transport links on the island being not great either – Bastia fans are certainly committed ones!
- BARSBest Bars around Stade Armand Cesari?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stade Armand Cesari?
280 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stade Armand Cesari crowd?
263 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stade Armand Cesari?
258 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stade Armand Cesari?
257 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stade Armand Cesari?
256 Views • 2 Replies