151 Views • 3 Replies
Franz-Böhmert-Straße 1, 28205 Bremen, Germany
Surrounded by some lush green parks, the Weserstadion is a great place for a grand day out. Built in 1909 it has been upgraded 5 times since then, and although it was rejected to be a World Cup host stadium – the club saw this as motivation to improve and have made sure the 42,000-strong stadium is fit for some of the best fans in the Bundesliga! The stadium takes its name from the Weser River on who’s banks it’s nestled, and fans are lucky that the views on the inside are as nice as the outside! 4 distinct stands are a throwback compared to the many dome arenas in Germany nowadays and are a great way to keep the Werder Bremen fan identity going strong.
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Weserstadion?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Weserstadion?
142 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Weserstadion?
138 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Weserstadion?
137 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGWeserstadion seating?
135 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Weserstadion crowd?
133 Views • 3 Replies