280 Views • 0 Replies
Budapest, Üllői út 129, 1091 Hungary
The Groupama Arena is the largest stadium in Hungary and plays host to both the legendaty Ferencvaros and the Hungarian National football team.
Renovated in 2014, on the site of the old Albert Florian Stadium, the Groupama Arena is a sight to behold with its striking green exterior and now holds over 23 thousand people.
The stadium is widely regarded as one of the most modern in European football and has been selected as one of the host grounds for the European Championships in 2020.
- PARKINGGroupama Arena parking?
- BARSBest Bars near Groupama Arena?
250 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Groupama Arena?
247 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Groupama Arena?
237 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGGroupama Arena seating?
180 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Groupama Arena?
177 Views • 1 Reply