217 Views • 3 Replies
Aachener Str. 999, 50933 Köln, Germany
One of the newest stadiums in the whole of Germany – the home of FC Koln is a fantastic place to visit and catch one of Germany’s high flying football teams strut their stuff. The great football is matched by top notch facilities with plenty of choices for eating and drinking the game away! The seats are fantastic – and you’ll be able to hear the atmosphere created by 50,000 fans! With over 115 million Euro’s poured into the development of the stadium before the 2006 World Cup – it’s safe to say that the RheinEnergie Stadion is one of the best in the country!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at RheinEnergie Stadion?
- FOODBest restaurants near RheinEnergie Stadion?
213 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to RheinEnergie Stadion?
138 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around RheinEnergie Stadion?
127 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at RheinEnergie Stadion?
118 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the RheinEnergie Stadion crowd?
117 Views • 3 Replies