453 Views • 2 Replies
Sandeman Street, Dundee DD3 7JY, United Kingdom
With a capacity of near 12,000 and with a history that stretches back to 1899, Dundee FC have called Dens Park home for a long time. Don’t worry though, the stands have been updated since then! The East and West stands are behind the goals and so offer fun views of all the action. The North stand is something to see and rather unique to Dens Park. It has an oval shape, so the middle seats – normally the most sought after, are actually the furthest away from the pitch. The atmosphere on a match day can get quite fiery – especially as their main rivals Dundee United and just down the road – Think Manchester United and Liverpool’s stadiums being a few minutes walk from each other and you get the idea.
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Dens Park?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Dens Park?
374 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Dens Park crowd?
321 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Dens Park?
314 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Dens Park?
295 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGDens Park seating?
285 Views • 2 Replies