506 Views • 1 Reply
Stadionplein, 3600 Genk, Belgium
Opened in 1999 and used throughout Euro 2000, the Cristal Arena is the fourth largest stadium in Belgium.
It is home to K.R.C Genk, the club who have developed some of Europe’s top stars in recent years including the likes of Kevin de Bruyne, Christian Benteke and Thibaut Courtois.
The three-time Belgian First Division Champions have enjoyed great success at the Cristal Arena and their passionate fans and great beer make it well worth a visit.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Cristal Arena crowd?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Cristal Arena?
504 Views • 1 Reply
- FOODBest restaurants near Cristal Arena?
497 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGCristal Arena seating?
493 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Cristal Arena?
477 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGCristal Arena parking?
466 Views • 0 Replies