136 Views • 2 Replies
Av. del Molinón, s/n, 33203 Gijón, Asturias, Spain
Home to La Liga side Real Sporting de Gijón – who are going through some turbulent times in the Spanish top division – this 30,000 stadium is of modest size compared to the behemoths we are used to seeing in today’s game. However, it is every bit of the modern, well-designed stadium you’d expect to find, despite being the oldest professional stadium in Spanish football. The roof covers every seat, the concourses inside are well-kept and do not promote congestion – all round, it is a cracking stadium. Visually it’s a cracking venue, and if ever given the chance, you should definitely go there.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the El Molinon crowd?
- SEATINGEl Molinon seating?
131 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around El Molinon?
125 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to El Molinon?
123 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around El Molinon?
122 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at El Molinon?
119 Views • 2 Replies