1070 Views • 2 Replies
Glasgow G40 3RE, UK
Celtic Park, otherwise known as Parkhead or simply ‘Paradise’ – is the biggest football ground in Scotland and one of the biggest in the UK. The 60,000 fans who are cheering on their beloved ‘hoops’ for over 90 minutes create one of the best atmospheres! Even Lionel Messi said that Celtic Park has the best atmosphere is Europe. Parkhead also has a fantastic range of food and drink to enjoy while watching the games! If you fancy something a little but different than a standard pie then why not help yourself to a Dominoes Pizza! When you go to Celtic Park – make sure to watch out for section 111! The Celtic Ultras are there and creates a vibe that will stay with you for days.
- BARSBest Bars around Celtic Park?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Celtic Park?
1059 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Celtic Park?
977 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Celtic Park?
649 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Celtic Park?
547 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Celtic Park?
430 Views • 2 Replies