3037 Views • 3 Replies
Minute Maid Park
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, United States
The Houston Astros of MLB play their home games at Minute Maid Park which is located in downtown Houston, Texas. The team moved from the Astrodome over to Minute Maid Park in the 2000s and have one of the best new ballparks in MLB thanks to a retractable roof, crazy “circus like” outfield with crazy corners and hills, and some of the best food west of the Mississippi. The Astros make the game day experience great with promotions, free giveaways for most games, and great entertainment during breaks in the game. The stadium is a must see if you are ever in the vicinity of Houston.
Fan Author: Chad Nitram
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Minute Maid Park ?
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at Minute Maid Park ?
1760 Views • 3 Replies
- THINGS TO DOArtifacts to look for at Minute Maid Park ?
1574 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Minute Maid Park crowd ?
1559 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Minute Maid Park ?
1429 Views • 3 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Minute Maid Park ?
1400 Views • 3 Replies