1038 Views • 2 Replies
1 Everbank Field Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32202, United States
Everbank Field is home to the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars and the “biggest cocktail party in the world” Georgia Bulldogs and Florida Gators annual football game. It also host the annual Gator Bowl, Taxslayer Bowl depending on who is advertising it. The stadium is located in downtown Jacksonville, right on the Atlantic Ocean and is one of the premier football venues in Florida. Floridians know how to do football and this is a great place to watch an NFL game but should be on every college football fans’ bucket list. There is not a bad seat in the stadium and it has large video boards for fans to watch replays of the action. The stadium also hosted the 2005 Super Bowl.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- BARSBest bars near EverBank Field?
- FOODBest restaurants near EverBank Field?
1005 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at EverBank Field?
886 Views • 1 Reply
- PARKINGEverBank Field parking?
883 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at EverBank Field?
797 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for EverBank Field?
793 Views • 2 Replies