638 Views • 2 Replies
Rugby Rd, Kilmarnock KA1 2DP, UK
Renovated to an 18,000 seater stadium in 1995, Rugby Park has become more than simply a football ground with international rugby games and big name artists such as Elton John playing here in recent years! Despite having a few quirks in the stadium such as the East Stand stopping a few meters short of running the whole length of the pitch – watching Kilmarnock play is a great day out. Unfortunately, one of Kilmarnock’s big attractions – the famous ‘Killie Pie’ is no longer available due to a copywrite battle, but there is a lot of good food and drinks for you to enjoy. If you want an atmospheric day out though you may have to bring the party yourself as the lack of results on the pitch has impacted the vibe in the stands.
- SEATINGRugby Park seating?
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Rugby Park crowd?
499 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Rugby Park?
449 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Rugby Park?
419 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Rugby Park?
403 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Rugby Park?
396 Views • 2 Replies