1128 Views • 2 Replies
Elland Rd, Leeds LS11 0ES, UK
Elland Road was once home to one of the English greats, but like how Leeds have slipped to the bottom of the Championship, so too has Elland Road become a bit tired and out of date. The East Stand is still imposing and dominant (seating 15,000 fans!) but the other three are dated, worn and frankly not all that appealing. One stand even has wooden seats which could have been there for 70 years! The atmosphere inside is usually pretty good, and most of the stadium is enclosed which helps with the unpredictable weather.
- SEATINGElland Road seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Elland Road?
1112 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Elland Road?
865 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Elland Road?
796 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Elland Road?
755 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Elland Road?
709 Views • 2 Replies