141 Views • 3 Replies
Red Bull Arena (LEI)
Am Sportforum 2, 04105 Leipzig, Germany
Despite being home to one of the best sides in German football – actually managing to offer a challenge to Bayern Munich, the Red Bull Arena is a strange stadium. Home to one of the more unique teams in football, it is as you can guess – bankrolled by the Red Bull Company and the whole club was only founded in 2009! Despite the club’s monumental success, the rest of German football seems to be at odds with the club, as it seems to represent corporations rather than have a grand, fan fuelled history – as such, many away fans will boycott the ground creating an odd atmosphere! Still with Leipzig flying so high there are still plenty of home fans in attendance.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Red Bull Arena?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Red Bull Arena?
137 Views • 3 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Red Bull Arena crowd?
131 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGRed Bull Arena seating?
112 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Red Bull Arena?
108 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Red Bull Arena?
107 Views • 3 Replies