1935 Views • 3 Replies
Red Bull Arena (LEI) Tickets
Am Sportforum 2, 04105 Leipzig, Germany
Despite being home to one of the best sides in German football – actually managing to offer a challenge to Bayern Munich, the Red Bull Arena is a strange stadium. Home to one of the more unique teams in football, it is as you can guess – bankrolled by the Red Bull Company and the whole club was only founded in 2009! Despite the club’s monumental success, the rest of German football seems to be at odds with the club, as it seems to represent corporations rather than have a grand, fan fuelled history – as such, many away fans will boycott the ground creating an odd atmosphere! Still with Leipzig flying so high there are still plenty of home fans in attendance.
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Red Bull Arena?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Red Bull Arena?
1726 Views • 3 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Red Bull Arena?
1686 Views • 3 Replies
- SEATINGRed Bull Arena seating?
1438 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Red Bull Arena?
1426 Views • 3 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Red Bull Arena?
1138 Views • 3 Replies