214 Views • 1 Reply
Braemar Rd, Brentford TW8 0NT, UK
Griffin Park is the envy of many stadiums the world over. Famous for having a pub on every corner of the ground, it also is one of the few places in the country that you can find a standing terrace. The stadium has kept its charm and tradition over the years, and although that means less than ideal seats and some restricted views, the atmosphere on a match day is as vibrant and exciting as it has ever been. With great transport from Central London, and the magnificent Kew Gardens only a short walk away, Griffin Park is worth a visit.
- SEATINGGriffin Park seating?
- BARSBest Pubs around Griffin Park?
194 Views • 1 Reply
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Griffin Park?
183 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Griffin Park?
178 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Griffin Park crowd?
172 Views • 1 Reply
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Griffin Park?
169 Views • 1 Reply