2842 Views • 0 Replies
Stadio Cornaredo Tickets
Via Trevano 100, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Built in 1951, this multi-purpose stadium is mainly home to soccer matches. It’s claim to fame is hosting one game in the 1954 FIFA World Cup which is a special achievement for this small venue. But don’t wait to visit the humble Stadio Cornaredo. There are plans to close it and build a new and improved stadium next door. Since planning only started in 2015, you still have some time to enjoy this historic and quaint site.
- PARKINGStadio Cornaredo parking?
- SAFETYSafety at Stadio Cornaredo?
900 Views • 0 Replies
- SEATINGStadio Cornaredo seating?
868 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars near Stadio Cornaredo?
778 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Stadio Cornaredo?
699 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadio Cornaredo?
697 Views • 2 Replies