2270 Views • 1 Reply
Flemington Racecourse Tickets
Flemington Racecourse, Flemington, Victoria, Australia
The Victoria Racing Club’s Flemington Racecourse is the most famous race course in Australia and has had race meetings run each year since 1840. It is the home of the “race that stops the nation”, the Melbourne Cup, as well as a range of other high-profile Horse Racing events throughout the year. It is a flat, outdoor track used for races between 1000 and 3200 metres. Flemington Racecourse is located in Flemington, about 7km from the city centre of Melbourne.
- PARKINGFlemington Racecourse parking?
- SEATINGFlemington Racecourse seating?
1491 Views • 0 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Flemington Racecourse?
1454 Views • 1 Reply
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Flemington Racecourse?
1377 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Flemington Racecourse?
1071 Views • 1 Reply
- SAFETYSafety at Flemington Racecourse?
1000 Views • 0 Replies